Sunday, August 21, 2011

Studio Set-up

I am taking over our formal living room for a studio to take pictures. I am very excited! Luckily I have a great handyman husband. He is building me a backdrop stand for my bigger backdrops and they can hang all the time. He is also putting together a chunk of flooring for me to use in photos as well. I am excited to try that out. Today, I spent most of the day painting our formal living room. It has this purplish wallpaper, that we didn't really care for. It went with the style of our house (for those who don't know, we live in an old victorian house), but it's just not our taste. So I painted over the wallpaper with a very light color. Got over half of the room done today and hoping to get the rest done tomorrow. It looks so much better and it really brightens the room. I will post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment